Wills, Probate and Trusts Solicitors in York, Yorkshire and the North East
Our experienced wills, probate & trusts team is committed to preparing your will, dealing with probates or trusts in a sensitive, efficient and professional manner.
We offer advice in matters relating to all aspects of wills, probate and trusts including:
- Making a will and discretionary trust wills
- Capital gains and inheritance tax planning
- Contesting a will
- Defending a will
- Creating trusts and trust administration
- Probate and estate administration and variation of wills
- Powers of attorney, both preparation and registration and Court of Protection issues
- Living wills
Why make a will? Carol Gibbs explains.
“Excellent! Professional, efficient, knowledgeable and pleasurable. Providing complete confidence in both the accuracy and timescales of the service being provided.”
Our wills, probate and trusts team is here to help.
We provide our services throughout York, Harrogate, Yorkshire and the North East. Please call us to find out how we can help. We can talk on the phone or arrange a meeting where we can discuss your options and give you a clear idea of timeframes and costs.
Alternatively, please contact us online and we’ll call you back when it’s convenient for you.
firstname.lastname@example.orgView Full Profile