18 November 2015 - Employers’ essential guide to recruitment.
Recruiting the right staff and in the right way is vital to your organisation’s long term future. Newtons Solicitors and Yorkshire based recruitment specialist, Crow Consultancy, are delighted to invite you to a free breakfast seminar providing employers with an essential guide to recruitment. The seminar will help you ensure legal compliance as well as covering best practice.
Date: Wednesday 18 November 2015
Venue: Pike Hills Golf Club, Tadcaster Road, Askham Bryan, York, YO23 3UW
Timing: 8:00am – 10.00am
Refreshments: complimentary breakfast, tea and coffee will be provided.
- Avoiding the pitfalls of discrimination in recruitment
- What do you want from an applicant – job descriptions and person specifications
- Engaging with passive individuals – those ‘open’ to new opportunities but not ‘actively’ looking to move
- Widening the talent pool – experienced employees and apprentices
- Pre-employment checks – references, medicals and background checks
There will also be a question and answer session with Tiggy and Angela. The seminar will be of interest to HR professionals, directors and managers with responsibility for HR, business owners and any other professionals who need to be familiar with employment law and best practice.