9 October - Employers essential guide to Auto-Enrolment
Free seminar 9 October: employers’ essential guide to Auto-Enrolment including cost reduction and other cost-effective strategies for employee reward.
All employers need to be prepared for the introduction of Auto-Enrolment pensions. Failure to comply with the legal minimum requirements can result in fines of up to £10,000.
BHP Barron & Barron and Newtons Solicitors are pleased to invite you to a free breakfast seminar providing employers with essential knowledge on pensions and employee reward. The seminar will also demonstrate ways in which employers can reduce the costs both of Auto-Enrolment pensions as well as creative reward schemes for loyal employees.
Date & venue: Thursday 9 October, York Marriott Hotel, Tadcaster Road, York YO24 1QQ
Timing: 8:00am – 10.00am
Refreshments: complimentary tea, coffee and bacon sandwiches will be provided.
Subjects covered during the seminar will include the following.
- When does auto-enrolment apply to your business?
- Who’s covered? What about low earners, temporary staff and agency workers?
- How much is it going to cost?
- What scheme are you going to use – existing scheme, new arrangements, NEST?
- What updates do you need to make to your employment documents – contracts, handbooks, induction procedures?
- What do you need to tell staff – and what mustn’t you tell them?
- Salary sacrifice – cost effective ways to reward employees.
The seminar will be of interest to HR professionals, Finance Directors, business owners and any other professionals who need to be familiar with employment legislation and tax related opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you.