Graham Tyler - Senior Solicitor
Graham is a Senior Solicitor in our Litigation Team
Graham has over 25 years’ experience of dealing with litigious issues, acting on behalf of both Claimants and Defendants in both civil and commercial disputes.
Graham deals with a wide range of issues including:
- Property disputes in respect of commercial and residential property.
- Commercial contract disputes.
- Professional negligence claims.
- Debt collection.
- Contentious probate claims.
- Insolvency related matters.
- Partnership and shareholder disputes.
- Injunctive proceedings.
- Dilapidation cases.
- Passing off claims.
- Construction disputes.
- ToLATA claims.
- Employment covenant litigation.
Graham works out of our Darlington office but covers our more northerly offices.