Helen Thompson - Solicitor
Helen has over 16 years post qualification experience dealing with a range of litigation matters on behalf of individuals, companies and partnerships.
Helen has a particular interest in clinical negligence, helping individuals who have suffered injury because the medical treatment they have received has fallen below the standard that could reasonably have been expected. Helen also advises clients in relation to wills and powers of attorney.
- Clinical negligence claims including brain injury
- Access and Right of Way disputes
- Contract disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Professional negligence disputes
- Disputed wills and Inheritance Act disputes
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
Helen works out of our Wakefield office.