Malcolm Jones - Senior Solicitor
Malcolm is a Senior Solicitor in our corporate and commercial team.
Qualifying in 1982, Malcolm has over 30 years’ experience acting for company and commercial clients.
He specialises in advising companies, LLP’s and private sector organisations in buying and selling companies and businesses, joint ventures and shareholder agreements, drafting commercial agreements and terms and conditions.
His experience includes:
- Acting for banks and other funders providing secured lending for corporate transactions;
- Drafting complex commercial agreements for companies and private sector organisations including terms and conditions of sale and purchase;
- Advising clients on reconstructions and demergers.
- Routinely advises on intellectual property matters.
What clients’ say about Malcolm:
‘Excellent service, expertise and assurance provided in a comfortable, relaxed and professional environment. Thank you!’
‘Quick, direct and very professional’.
Listen to Malcolm:
Malcolm discusses striving to achieve a work life balance on StrayFM
- Advice for Employees
- Advice for Employers
- Advice for Senior Executives
- Company and Commercial Law
- Company Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law for Business
- Employment Law for Individuals
- HR Support
- Settlement Agreements