Sonia Hunter - Senior Solicitor
Qualifying with a London firm in 1992, Sonia is a highly skilled member of our Commercial Property Team.
Her expertise covers the whole spectrum of commercial property law.
Her specialist areas include:
- Supporting development work, including site assembly, pre-let arrangements and ancillary construction;
- Purchase and sale of investment property
- Advising on the full range of commercial landlord and tenant matters
- Acquisition and sale of agricultural land, including option and promotion agreement
- Renewables projects such as solar pv farms and wind farms
Sonia works out of our Stokesley office.
- Agricultural and Rural
- Business Leases
- Charities and Third Sector
- Commercial Property
- Gifts and Trusts
- Landlord and Tenant
- Property Development
- Property Finance
- Sales and Purchases of Properties and Businesses