Notary Public Services in Yorkshire and the North East
Newtons Solicitors are happy to refer you to an external Notary Public solicitor, confident that you will receive an efficient and comprehensive notarial service.
Newtons Solicitors are happy to refer you to an external Notary Public solicitor, confident that you will receive an efficient and comprehensive notarial service. We regularly receive enquiries regarding Notary Public services and refer such work to a former Newtons colleague and senior Notary Public solicitor who expertly provides this specialist service while enjoying semi-retirement.
What is the Purpose of a Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a qualified lawyer, appointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury, primarily concerned with the authentication and certification of signatures and documents for use abroad. It is a particularly specialist area. Both businesses and private individuals may require Notary Public services, so please contact us if you need assistance.
Notary Public Services
A Notary Public solicitor is authorised to offer a number of Notary Public services, including:
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas.
- Dealing with the purchase or sale of land and property overseas.
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions for use overseas.
- Authenticating personal documents, professional documents, qualifications, immigration or emigration papers for individuals proposing to live, work and/or marry or divorce abroad and the adoption of children from overseas.
- Assisting in the administration of the estates for people who either die overseas or who die owning property or who were involved in a business or have business interests overseas.
The Notaries Society website gives further details about the profession.
Expert Notary Public Solicitor
If you are seeking an expert Notary Public solicitor, please get in touch to discuss your requirements. We will be happy to help and refer you to a Notary Public solicitor with extensive experience in all Notary Public services.
Please note that the Notary Service will not be provided directly by Newtons as we don’t employ a Notary Public solicitor in-house.