Will Conway - Commercial Solicitor
Will is a Solicitor within our Commercial and Commercial Property teams.
Will has extensive experience in commercial property transactions, which includes:-
- Sale and purchase of commercial property;
- Acting for commercial landlords and tenants in the negotiation of agreements for lease, leases and renewal leases;
- Advising on and negotiating ancillary agreements including rent deposit deeds, licences to alter and licences to underlet;
- Due diligence and bespoke advice to clients on replies to CPSE standard enquiries and reporting on legal title, including around restrictive covenants, easements, property searches and how these may affect the use of a property;
- Corporate and commercial support work, assisting clients who wish to acquire or sell a business and advising clients on their property interests;
- Advising on property development transactions, which includes the negotiation of development and option agreements; and
- Advising private company and public sector clients on their commercial property interests generally.
Will trained with a Newcastle law firm, qualifying in 2019. He is based in our Stokesley office.
- Agreements for Lease
- Business Leases
- Commercial Mortgages
- Commercial Property
- Landlord and Tenant
- Lease Assignments
- Lease Renewals
- Licences to Assign
- Property Development
- Sales and Purchases of Properties and Businesses