Stephen Morgan - Senior Solicitor
Stephen Morgan is a senior solicitor in our private client team.
Stephen qualified as a solicitor in 1999 and is highly experienced in dealing with all aspects of private client work. He is a member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) having achieved the top professional qualification for a Wills, Trusts and Probate solicitor demonstrating his passion and commitment towards his specialist line of work and ensuring that our clients receive the best advice from a highly regulated expert.
Stephen joined Newtons as a senior solicitor in June 2021 from another Yorkshire firm. Prior to that he worked for many years heading the legacies department of a major national charity. During that time Stephen acted for the charity as the beneficiary and executor of estates with solicitors across the country. This has given him a keen insight into the needs of clients from their own perspective, and a highly client focused approach.
- Administration of estates (including large and intestate estates)
- Wills and Tax planning including use of Will trusts
- Creation and management of lifetime Trusts
- Lasting Power of Attorney and Deputyship applications
- Acting for Deputies and Attorneys
- Deputyship and LPA management
- Deputyship Applications
- Estate & Tax planning
- Making a Trust
- Making a Will
- Making Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trust administration
- Wills, Probate and Trusts