Judith Routledge - Senior Solicitor
Judith is a senior solicitor within our Family Department.
Judith has over 30 years’ experience dealing with all aspects of family law and is based in our office in Knaresborough.
The areas which Judith regularly deals with include: –
- All financial aspects of relationship breakdown including cohabitee disputes, dissolution of civil partnership agreements, and in particular, she has extensive experience in negotiating financial settlements upon divorce.
- Medium and high net worth divorces involving complex business and trust structures, pensions, overseas assets and cross jurisdictional disputes.
- Preparing pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements and advising as to their validity and enforceability in the Family Court.
- Advising in relation to maintenance disputes and enforcement.
- Advising in relation to material non-disclosure within divorce proceedings, and the potential setting aside of Consent Orders in view of a spouse’s failure to fulfil their obligation to provide full and frank disclosure.
Judith is known for her attention to detail, and her calm, compassionate and professional approach. She is extremely proficient in identifying clients’ main concerns and objectives and prides herself in providing practical and clear advice always with an eye on the realistic outcome of any matter.