Rebecca Rizos - Trainee solicitor
Rebecca joined Newtons in 2018 and is a Trainee Solicitor.
Rebecca joined Newtons in 2018 and is a Trainee Solicitor in the family law team following the completion of her Legal Practice Course and Masters in Law. Rebecca represents clients in various aspects of Family Law, predominantly Divorce and Finances.
Rebecca specialises in:
- Guiding clients through the legal stages of Divorce, assisting them to reach financial settlement.
- Providing clients with clarity on spousal maintenance, pension sharing and the division of matrimonial assets.
- Issuing and defending proceedings in the Family Courts including representation in court.
- The drafting and implementation of Consent Orders within the family courts.
- Resolving financial claims upon the breakdown of a relationship and assisting clients with Separation Agreements.
- Drawing up Change of Name Deeds, simplifying the process for clients.