Probate fixed fees
Our Probate fixed fees
Probate fixed fee
We can help you through this difficult process by obtaining the Grant of Probate on your behalf where no inheritance tax account is required for the estate.
How much does this service cost?
TOTAL: fixed fee of £840 (incl. VAT).
This includes: obtaining the grant.
Breakdown of costs:
Legal fees £700
VAT on legal fees £140
Disbursements: Probate court fee of £273 (plus £1.50p for each copy).
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as court fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
As part of our fixed fee we will:
- Provide you with a dedicated and experienced probate solicitor to work on your matter
- Identify the legally appointed executors or administrators and beneficiaries
- Accurately identify the type of Probate application you will require
- Obtain the relevant documents required to make the application
- Complete the Probate Application and any relevant HMRC form
- Draft a legal statement for you to sign
- Make the application to the Probate Court on your behalf
- Obtain the Probate and securely send two copies to you
Typically, obtaining the Grant of Probate takes 8 weeks after all the information to obtain the Grant has been provided to us.