Corporate agreements are the cornerstone of arrangements with suppliers, clients and customers for the supply of goods and services. All businesses are involved in various types of commercial agreements, and our lawyers can help ensure such agreements meet your needs, minimise your risks and protect your interests, especially in the event of a dispute.
Our commercial agreement team act for a wide variety of businesses, agents, suppliers, distributors and manufacturers.
Types of Commercial Agreements
The Newtons team have solid experience and knowledge when it comes to agreement in business law, and we’re fully equipped to offer advice that’s both practical and commercially-focused. Our commercial agreement lawyers are confident preparing many types of commercial agreements, including:
- Conditions of business
- Distribution agreements
- Agency agreements
Newtons’ solicitors can help you navigate the complexities of the many types of commercial agreements and assist you with negotiating, drafting, interpreting and implementing agreements and contracts.
Commercial Agreement Experts in All Business Areas
Our commercial agreement lawyers are well-versed in advising clients on corporate agreements for all aspects of business, including:
- Supply agreements: A contract between a buyer and seller in regards to the supply of goods and/or services.
- Shareholder agreements: An agreement amongst the shareholders of a company and its managers.
- Agency agreements: A legal contract in which one person (the agent) acts on behalf of the other (the principal).
- Distribution agreements: A legal agreement between a supplier of goods and a distributor of goods.
- Terms and conditions: A document detailing the rules that apply to a particular contract.
- Joint ventures: A corporate arrangement in which two or more parties work together and contribute assets for a particular goal or project.
- Intellectual property agreements: A contract between two or more parties involved in the purchase and sale of intellectual property rights.
- Franchise agreements: A legally-binding document which establishes the terms of the relationship between franchisor and franchisee.
Corporate agreements are viewed by the court as legally binding, unless otherwise stated within the agreement itself. Therefore, it’s critical for a business to appoint an expert commercial agreement lawyer when negotiating and drafting an agreement.
The commercial agreement team at Newtons will make sure to understand your business, industry and needs with accuracy and detail. By doing so, we have the best opportunity to fully support you and your interests when navigating corporate agreements in business law.
Experts in Corporate Agreements
Regardless of the size of your business or the industry in which you work, if you need a corporate agreements lawyer who has extensive experience handling agreements in business law, please get in touch with our team.