Rachel Davies - Family Paralegal
Rachel started working in Family Law in 2011 and has experience dealing with all aspects of family matters, although she now specialises in Divorce and Finances.
Rachel’s experience includes:
- Providing advice on divorce and assisting clients during proceedings;
- Advising clients on the financial implications of the breakdown of relationships with regard to assets such as property, investments, business interests and pensions;
- Helping clients to negotiate financial settlements out of Court and record agreements in Consent Orders;
- Assisting clients in implementing Consent Orders and advising on enforcement; and
- Providing advice and assistance to clients in Financial Remedy Proceedings and guiding them through the Court process.