Elizabeth Whitaker - Senior Solicitor
Elizabeth is a senior solicitor in the Private Client Team
Elizabeth specialises in advising individuals in all aspects of Wills, Trust and Probate law and is a member of STEP, the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and SFE, Solicitors for the Elderly.
Her experience includes:
- Drafting Wills and Declarations of Wishes;
- The administration of estates of deceased clients;
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs and for Health and Welfare;
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Lifetime tax planning;
- Home, care home and hospital visits to elderly or vulnerable clients undertaken by appointment;
- Administration of Trusts.
What clients say about Elizabeth:
‘Just what I wanted. Clarity and efficient communication by competent solicitor. I liked the relaxed and down to earth approach offered by Newtons as I hate the “stuffy” experiences of the past, elsewhere’.
‘Very professional, friendly and helpful’.