James Towler - Director
James is a Director of Newtons Solicitors Limited and Head of the Company and Commercial Team.
He specialises in advising companies, LLP’s and private sector organisations in buying and selling companies and businesses, joint ventures and shareholder agreements, drafting commercial agreements and terms and conditions.
His experience includes:
- Acting for various clients on the multi-million pound acquisition and disposal of companies and businesses;
- Acting for banks and other funders providing secured lending for corporate transactions;
- Drafting complex commercial agreements for companies and private sector organisations including terms and conditions of sale and purchase;
- Advising a high profile private sector organisation on the restructure of its business with assets valued at £90m + to minimise the personal exposure of its leaders to personal liability;
- Advising clients on reconstructions and demergers.